Skip to main content

Hungry Pig Eats 2yrs Old Baby To Death In China


1415884658050 wps 24 Pic shows Locals cut the  Hungry Pig Eats 2yr Old Baby To Death In China

A toddler in China has been killed and partially eaten by a pig after crawling into the animal’s pen while his parents’ backs were turned.Two-year-old Wei Tsao, known affectionately as Keke, had been playing in the garden of his parents’ house, in eastern China’s Jiangsu Province, when they went inside for a moment.

 Left to his own devices Wei crawled into the pig pen where the protective sow mauled him to death in an attempt to protect her newborn piglets, before she began chewing on his head.

Two-year-old Wei Tsao was mauled to death after crawling into the pen of this female pig in China as she attempted to protect her newborn piglets

Hearing their child’s screams, the parents rushed back outside but found they were too late.

Distraught father Sun Tsai, 25, said: ‘We had popped inside for just a couple of minutes when we heard the screams.
‘When we came out we saw the pig about 80 metres away gnawing on Keke’s head.’

Other villagers came rushing to the scene where they grabbed the pig and tied it to a tree before killing it and cutting its stomach open.

Inside they found fragments of Keke’s skull and hair, which they showed to authorities to prove the pig had killed him.

Wei had been playing in the garden with his parents when they went inside for a moment. When they heard the boy’s screams they came back outside, only to find the pig eating his head.

Village leader Cheng Yuan, 62, said: ‘This is a horrible tragedy. We had to cut the pig open, not as an act of revenge but to prove to the authorities that it had indeed killed and eaten Keke.’

A police spokesman said: ‘Sows are often docile creatures but pregnant pigs and ones who have just given birth can be very protective and turn aggressive towards anything they consider to be a threat to their piglets - See more at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari in Lagos, says looters will go to prison

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday said that his administration would recover all looted public funds and deal decisively with perpetrators of corruption. Buhari said: “Let me assure you that whoever has stolen our money, we will get hold of, take whatever they have stolen and keep them in prison. It is our duty and responsibility, we will do it.’’ President Muhammadu Buhari Buhari made the declaration in Lagos while speaking at the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential rally. A National Leader of the party, Chief Bola Tinubu; Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; APC National Chairman, Mr Adams Oshiomole; Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, and Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, were with the president at the rally. Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos, Gov. Ibikunle Amosun (Oyo), Gov. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) and Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), were some of the other top government and party personalities were at the rally. Buhari said h...

Breaking: INEC National Collation Center Sealed Off By Soldiers, As Jega Is Barred From Announcing Result

The Paradigm-  Information reaching The Paradigm reveals alleged plans by Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo, Senate President David Mark, National Security Adviser

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari

Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into